- n firm chewy candy made from caramelized sugar and butter and milk
- n burnt sugar; used to color and flavor food
- n a medium to dark tan color
- s having the color of caramel; of a moderate yellow-brown
- It's caramel colored, with hints of nutmeg and banana bread.
- Can they make a substitution and still get the "caramel" flavoring for this topping? Or any other suggestion for the topping? Thanks.
- Aged rum's surprising similarity to Cognac--the complex flavors and aromas of oak, caramel and vanilla, the hints of tobacco and leather--is what first grabs most enthusiasts.
- Carrie Underwood in People Magazine
I'm a 'let it go, move on' kind of person. And ice cream is my friend. If anybody sees me eating a sundae and I look unhappy, something bad has happened,Underwood tells the magazine. "I am drowning my sorrows in fudge and caramel and...
- Paula Deen in Leesburg Today
Americans are craving more yummy, intense flavors that satisfy the taste buds and the appetite,says Deen. "This year, glaze your ham with a sweet, baked-caramel crunch that is so beautiful to serve and delicious to bite into."
- Stephen Colbert in CTV.ca
Lemme just talk to you for a second about something that I think is good for America: caramel apples,says Colbert, having seized this possible talking point from a long list on his desk. "I had one last night. Delicious. Not talking about...