cabalistic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s having a secret or hidden meaning
cabalistic symbols engraved in stone
- Staged by Ballets of Two Worlds, the company recently formed by Ross and his wife, Ballerina Nora Kaye, Dybbuk proved to be a three-act excursion into cabalistic legend.
- A cabalistic piece of cookery, this gargantuan dish, a rustic circle of savors where each flavor suffers an elision in the interest of the whole, when cooked in Baltimore .
- The son of a cabalistic rabbi, he never entered a school until the age of 13 and even now credits much of his thinking and visual vocabulary to cabalistic wisdom.
- Sherry Rehman in Christian Science Monitor
I certainly have objected to the way they've centralized the role of the reconstruction body in the small cabalistic circle of the Army,argues Sherry Rehman, an opposition member in parliament. "What we're going to get is a complete...