- s of an obscure nature
the new insurance policy is written without cryptic or mysterious terms
- s having a secret or hidden meaning
- s having a puzzling terseness
a cryptic note
- At last we have some clarity; the new insurance policy is written without cryptic or mysterious terms.
- Zackheim's final conclusions, however--based on little more than inferences from a cryptic 1903 letter from Einstein to Mileva ("I am very sorry about what has happened to Lieserl.
- The unlikeliest literary success story of 2006 is this stunning memoir about a girl growing up in small-town Pennsylvania with her cryptic, perfectionist father and slowly .
News & Articles
- WikiLeaks Claims Michael Hastings Told Them FBI Was Investigating Him Hours Before He Died
Earlier today, WikiLeaks sent out a cryptic tweet that hinted they had more information about yesterday's tragic death of reporter Michael Hastings . They followed through with another tweet claiming that Hastings reached out to one of their lawyers to reveal to them he believed the FBI was investigating him.
June 20, 2013 - Mediaite
- Center of Attention | Festival poised to bring a new vision and direction
Anyone plugged into the social media outlets and has a Facebook account likely saw the announcements as word got out and spread over the internet about "Center of the Universe" earlier this spring. At once cryptic and enticing, the posts drew enough attention to quickly draw a couple thousand follow... By G.K. Hizer.
June 19, 2013 - Urban Tulsa
- After Slow Start, Obama Administration Finds its Voice on Surveillance
After a week of mostly ad hoc, often cryptic and generally ineffectual responses to leaked details about its anti-terror surveillance programs, the Obama administration has finally begun articulating a clearer defense of those programs. It amounts to a two pronged-message: The snooping isn’t as bad as it sounds, and your civil liberties are scrupulously protected. President Obama kicked off the ...
June 18, 2013 - Swampland
- John Roberts in Christian Science Monitor
The message on [student Joseph Frederick's] banner was cryptic,Chief Justice John Roberts wrote for the majority. "It is no doubt offensive to some, perhaps amusing to others. To still others, it probably means nothing at all."
- Joe Tacopina in FOXNews
They act quite frankly like clowns,said Joseph Tacopina, a New York attorney. "If they have a resolution, they should bring a case and stop talking about cryptic information."
- Richard Thompson in Washington Post
Then I figured it was a bit too cryptic for most people to understand, so I modified it a bit and made it more accessible,Thompson said.