- n a plug used to close a hole in a barrel or flask
- v give a tip or gratuity to in return for a service, beyond the compensation agreed on
- v close with a cork or stopper
- The bung to Ontario's liquor supply is a clause providing that liquor may not be warehoused by the makers, that it must be kept in transit.
- Locals know the phenomenon as bung fai paya nak (Naga fireballs), which have been bubbling up from the mighty river on the late autumn night of the full moon at the end of the .
- The ailing Bung (brother) was believed to favor a Communist succession after his death.
- Harry Redknapp in AFP
It's fantastic for everybody, the team, the fans and especially my family,said Redknapp. "It's been a difficult year (he was also the subject of a dawn raid by police over bung allegations). It's a dream come true. We are a very close...
- Bal Thackeray in Express Buzz
The guy was devastated, and in a way I felt sorry for him because we all make mistakes, and it wasn't just a mistake, it was miss-communication more than anything else. That bung shouldn't have been there in the first place. He wasn't looking to... Jenson Button http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenson_Button&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGiTFQMxsHEx9RttpXGmvjv1sJtWw Times of India http://www.google.com/url?q=http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/more-sports/racing/Button-clears-the-air-with-devastated-mechanic/articleshow/5986589.cms&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGz4vdgWVZspzkrgBnadMqs0zYdlA May 28, 2010
13571 18366 bungalow If he is a bodyguard, then he should don a security personnel's uniform, and stand outside Khan's 'Mannat' bungalow and salute passersby," Thackeray said in a vitriolic editorial in Saamna, the party's mouthpiece, a day after the...