- n a grouping of a number of similar things
a bunch of trees
- n an informal body of friends
- n any collection in its entirety
- v form into a bunch
The frightened children bunched together in the corner of the classroom
- v gather or cause to gather into a cluster
She bunched her fingers into a fist
- Achewood defies categorization or description, but a brief, futile attempt at a synopsis would go something like this: A bunch of cats, some robots, a bear and an otter who's 5 .
- Every year, they say, on the anniversary of Valentino's death, a mysterious, thickly-veiled Woman in Black is driven to the gates by a chauffeur, alights, places a bunch of red .
- A couple of years ago we christened SideStep one of the coolest websites around, but since then it has added a whole bunch of new featuresincluding a handy Web-only version of .
News & Articles
- Piloting the program
Col. Lance Bunch assumed command of the 80th Flying Training Wing at the end of March, and he said in his time as head of the wing, he has seen amazing community support and a dedicated coalition of member nations working to train the world’s best pilots in the Euro-NATO Joint Jet Pilot training program.
June 12, 2013 - Wichita Falls Times Record News
- Track. Bunch, Davis Earn All-America Honors
The US Track and Field and Cross Country Coaches Association (USTFCCCA) announced the 2013 outdoor track and field All-Americans on Monday. Geoff Davis and Dani Bunch led the Boilermakers with a first team nod after their efforts last week.
June 10, 2013 - Purdue Boilermakers
- Track. Bunch Scores for Purdue Women in Shot Put
Dani Bunch wrapped up the NCAA Outdoor Championships for the Boilermakers on Saturday by scoring in the shot put. Bunch took eighth place in the event to pick up one point for the Purdue women.
June 9, 2013 - Purdue Boilermakers
- Miley Cyrus in Zap2it.com (blog)
I'm not trying to be slutty,she says. "I'm not trying to be like, go to the club and get a bunch of guys."
- Jeff Gordon in The Detroit News
The 48 is testing my patience, I can tell you that,Gordon said after finishing 22nd at Talladega. "It takes a lot to make me mad and I am (mad) right now. I got a huge hit of momentum and I was gone. We were going to drive by a big bunch...
- Mike Nifong in Los Angeles Times
But in the Duke case, Nifong said he would not allow "Durham's view in the minds of the world to be a bunch of lacrosse players at Duke raping a black girl from Durham."