- r in a blunt direct manner
- Especially in situations where layoffs aren't handled gracefully like those in which employees are brusquely escorted to the door workers can wind up distracted and rigid .
- Back in the office she met the tall young man again, answered brusquely when he asked: "What became of the Bull of Bashan?" She then learned that the tall young man was her boss .
- He brusquely de posed General George Zoitakis, who had been Regent and acting head of state since King Constantine fled the country following an unsuccessful countercoup.
News & Articles
- Rugby-Lions standards high as Gatland approaches D-day
By Nick Mulvenney SYDNEY, June 12 (Reuters) - Most coaches would be happy with a 10-try shellacking, even against a team containing amateurs, but Warren Gatland's barely disguised anger after the British and Irish Lions beat Combined Country on Tuesday told of a man with very high standards. The New Zealander brusquely trotted out the line that the 64-0 thrashing had been a useful outing, there ...
June 12, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! Sports