bluntly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a blunt direct manner
he spoke bluntly
- The man who bluntly told the Cardinals last year that they must clean the stables of the "filth" that had entered the church? According to those who have followed the work and life .
- Gibson, who insists ideology matters less to him than stories of "penitential hardship" like his Oscar-winning Braveheart, puts it more bluntly: "The fearmongering we depict in .
- You talk bluntly about a lot of things in your book.
News & Articles
- Texas town mulling options after being denied federal funds
The small town of West, Texas, is making plans to move forward after being denied additional funds from The Federal Emergency Management Agency to rebuild after a deadly fertilizer plant explosion last April.Governor Rick Perry received a letter from FEMA on June 10th, rejecting his request to declare a major disaster declaration in the town of West, Texas. The letter stated bluntly: “It has ...
June 14, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- Top brass digs in, defends system in sex-assault hearing
Top brass digs in, defends system in sex-assault hearing San Antonio Express-News Copyright 2013 San Antonio Express-News. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Updated 2:29 am, Wednesday, June 5, 2013 The epidemic of sexual assault within U.S. armed forces has reached the point that the Senate's premier combat war hero bluntly warned ...
June 13, 2013 - San Antonio Express-News
- Europeans plan to fight back against PRISM
Finnish communications minister Pia Viitanen has stated bluntly that the NSA may be breaking the laws of Finland. According to the Finnish Constitution, capturing and reading emails or text messages without privileges is illegal. Viitanen plans to take up the issue with the European Comission. Several European countries are apparently considering unleashing Neelie Kroes, the feared European ...
June 11, 2013 - BGR News via Yahoo! News
- Kevin Rudd in Times Online
If that fails - and I'm saying this very bluntly and very clearly on your programme today - if that fails then we will initiate that court action before the commencement of the whaling season in November 2010,Mr Rudd said.
- President Bush in 940 News
I'll just put it bluntly, America doesn't want to spend money on people who steal the money from the people,Bush said. "We like dealing with honest people, and compassionate people. We want our money to go to help human condition and to...