- n loud confused noise from many sources
- n a confused disturbance far greater than its cause merits
- Libya TV via Reuters TV At the heart of the brouhaha are questions over whether Britain decided to release Megrahi in order to gain favorable treatment from Gaddafi on multibillion .
- This kind of pre-opening brouhaha generally can have only two satisfying endings.
- From left: Matt Dunham AP; Nati Harnik AP The brouhaha kicked off on July 8, when the Guardian published a report citing an unnamed "senior source" at Scotland Yard as saying .
News & Articles
- Is the Krispy Kreme Sloppy Joe Really for Real?
Barely had the metaphorical ink dried on my post last week about the manufactured brouhaha surrounding Dunkin’ Donuts’ nationwide rollout of its doughnut breakfast sandwich when my editor emailed me this link with the subject line, “Have fun!”
June 12, 2013 - Takepart.com via Yahoo! News
- Tuesday offseason one-liners
Some links from around college football on a Tuesday… Grading the realignment moves of the past few years. There was a brief Twitter brouhaha when Oklahoma State commit Juwan Offray tweeted out a photo of him holding cash. He tells the Tulsa World he got it from his mother. Tip: don’t tweet out photos of you…
June 11, 2013 - NBC Sports: CollegeFootballTalk
- Woman hurt trying to end fight
MANALAPAN — A resident of Manalapan sustained a compound fracture to her left leg as she attempted to break up a fight at the clubhouse at the Knob Hill golf course and country club, Route 33, on the evening of May 23. No charges were filed against the participants in the brouhaha. read more
June 11, 2013 - News Transcript
- Bill Clinton in NEWS.com.au
I think that we ought to have such an attempt to take all of this brouhaha (about the cartoons) ...... and use it to force a dialogue,Mr Clinton told a global business forum in Sydney. "Does anybody here know whether that cartoonist knew...
- Jesper Parnevik in USA Today
There's such a brouhaha around it, so I chose to play instead,Parnevik told Swedish tabloid Aftonbladet for Wednesday's editions.
- David Cameron in CBC.ca
We are doing it to an extent here at the G8 by having an accountability report published about the promises we made back at the famous Gleneagles G8, where there was a big brouhaha about the promises made to Africa,Cameron said. "And there...