- a relating to or associated with the bronchi
- And her son Carol (the Caryl spelling is his own invention) was sick and undersized, afflicted with bronchial asthma, chronic nasal congestion and a pale, dolorous, big-nosed .
- The drugs relieve symptoms but can, without warning, increase dangerous bronchial inflammation.
- A team of Chicago doctors criticized the aerosol bronchial sprays that asthma sufferers, among others, increasingly use to help open constricted bronchial passages.
News & Articles
- Garden Notes : Pollen is on the wane; peonies show off on Martha's Vineyard
Pollen is a ubiquitous material. It is everywhere indoors and out, including in our sinuses, tonsils, and bronchial tubes, clinging onto our tissues with its minute hooks, pins, and grappling devices. If one lives in woodland the scent of it — presumed to be decaying — is pervasive at this time.
June 12, 2013 - The Martha's Vineyard Times
- Faith Hill in TheShowBuzz
I am devastated and deeply disappointed,Hill said in a statement late Thursday. "I have been looking forward to being part of this event for months, and even after being diagnosed with a bronchial infection I came to LA anyway hoping that...
- Vin Scully in Los Angeles Times (blog)
Scully explained that he'd been fighting a cough and, while reading in bed Thursday night at his Hidden Hills home, "all of a sudden I felt one of these big bronchial coughs coming up, and I thought I would get to the bathroom. I jumped out of bed....
- Lindsay Lohan in Deadbolt
Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina says largely the same thing in this week's People as well, "On the set it was 105 degrees. And she has bronchial asthma - so any extreme heat or cols, she can't breathe."