- a of or relating to or being a communications network in which the bandwidth can be divided and shared by multiple simultaneous signals (as for voice or data or video)
- a responding to or operating at a wide band of frequencies
a broadband antenna
- The deal's real appeal: broadband.
- Workers haul part of a fiber optic cable onto the shore in Mombasa, Kenya, in an effort to bring broadband Internet connectivity to east Africa.
- Broadband Internet-service providers, primarily telephone and cable-TV companies, hope to nudge customers toward home networking in part to create a customer base for the broadband .
News & Articles
- Broadband Availability Gap In Michigan Shrinking
LANSING - The broadband availability gap in Michigan is shrinking, a new reports shows, with 97.33 percent of Michigan residents now having access to broadband, up from 96.45 percent last October.
June 13, 2013 - Michigan Technology News
- Broadband panels death knell could be just a click away
CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- A governor-appointed group charged with expanding high-speed Internet in West Virginia could be disbanded next year unless it secures additional funding. The West Virginia Broadband Deployment Council plans to exhaust its remaining f...
June 13, 2013 - The Charleston Gazette
- Atlantic Broadband Selects TiVo to Deliver Nation's Most Advanced Multi-Screen Viewing Experience
TiVo Inc. , a leader in the advanced television entertainment market, and Atlantic Broadband, the nation's 12th largest cable operator offering bundled TV, Internet and Phone services, today announced ...
June 12, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Mukesh in Daily News & Analysis
However, RIL chairman and managing director Mukesh Ambani said in a statement, "we see this as the next wave of value creation opportunity in the wireless broadband space. We believe this will pole-vault India's economy into the digital world at an...
- Randall L. Stephenson in Bizjournals.com
Demand for broadband continues to grow as new applications emerge and customers embrace them, leading to data traffic on our network growing more than 50 percent year over year on average,says Randall Stephenson, AT&T chairman and chief...
- Charles Dunstone in Register
Charles Dunstone, Carphone Warehouse CEO, said: "We are delighted to be acquiring Tiscali's UK business - we know the business well and the fit with TalkTalk is perfect. In one step, it makes TalkTalk the UK's largest residential broadband provider...