- s having a grey or brown streak or a pattern or a patchy coloring; used especially of the patterned fur of cats
- Two tired old men met last week in a three-story, brindle-yellow villa at an obscure and dirty Italian town.
- The woman had a baby in her arms, and a big brindle dog trotted at their heels.
- With all of that, Rubin could doubtless fashion a fascinating brindle mop.
News & Articles
- Pet of the Week
Meet Charlie, an extremely handsome boy who is very unique as he looks like a Lab but his fur is a rich brindle in color.
June 21, 2013 - The Woodlands Villager
- Dan Magill in Atlanta Journal Constitution
We had an old brindle bulldog before that and he died,Magill, clad in a Georgia red sport coat, said. "Coach [Wally] Butts told me to find another one. Sonny was working in the ticket office at the time and his wife happened to have a...
- Mal Brough in NEWS.com.au
A PLAN to link welfare to school attendance should be adopted Australia-wide "black, white and brindle", former federal indigenous affairs minister Mal Brough says.