- n an attack by dropping bombs
- n the use of bombs for sabotage; a tactic frequently used by terrorists
- v throw bombs at or attack with bombs
- v fail to get a passing grade
- Security tapes showing the chaos immediately after the 1995 bombing of the Oklahoma City federal building appear to have been edited, an attorney who obtained the recordings said .
- A mysterious bombing campaign is sure to rattle confidence further.
- Thus, the SuperFerry 14 bombing will go onto the rolls as the world's fourth deadliest terrorist strike since Sept.
News & Articles
- Iraq Suicide Bombing: Bombers, Gunmen Kill 23 In Attacks On M
BAGHDAD — A suicide bombing inside a Shiite mosque during evening prayers and other attacks north of Baghdad killed 23 people in Iraq on Saturday, as officials announced preliminary results for local elections in two provinces that showed the bloc of the country's speaker of parliament in the lead.
June 23, 2013 - The Huffington Post
- Boston bombing amputee steps forward in recovery with new legs
Rock CenterBoston Marathon bombing survivor and double amputee Celeste Corcoran stood three inches taller as she hugged her loved ones at eye level again, after receiving her prosthetic legs this week. “It takes a lot of concentration,” said Corcoran of her prosthetic limbs. “I’m still at the stage where sometimes, you know, white-knuckling the walker. I’m trying to get better with that, but the ...
June 21, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- Suicide bombing at mosque in Pakistan kills 14 people, injures 20
PESHAWAR, Pakistan, June 21 (UPI) -- A suicide bombing at a mosque and seminary in Peshawar, Pakistan, Friday killed at least 14 people and injured more than 20 others, police said.
June 21, 2013 - UPI
- President Bush in International Herald Tribune
Bush, in an interview with NBC, said, "I've expressed my grave concern about the disproportionate response of Russia and that we strongly condemn the bombing outside of South Ossetia."
- David Miliband in Times Online
This latest bombing attack in Islamabad is yet another shocking and disgraceful attack without justification,Miliband said. "Such an indiscriminate and brutal act of terror deserves the condemnation of the entire international community....
- Ronald Reagan in National Review Online
Think back to August 1984, during a microphone check for his weekly radio address, when Reagan joked, "My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five...