bivouacking : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the act of encamping and living in tents in a camp
- v live in or as if in a tent
- One fighting unit, bivouacking in Schwarze Grund Park, shared food and candy with neighborhood children.
- He went to Nebraska in 1882, roved a vast territory in a pony cart, bivouacking at night on the open prairie, became a friend of Sitting Bull, toured Europe with Colonel William .
- Under court-approved marching orders, the demonstrators would cover 39 miles in the first three days, bivouacking in fields put at their disposal by three Negro farmers.