- v live in or as if in a tent
- At the first session, the present month of August, 1926, was proclaimed "international peace month," the delegates voting to encamp in tents upon the onetime World War .
- Even for a $15,000 income-grouper, the Blandings apartment seems rather spacious (you could encamp a platoon of homeless veterans in the parlor alone); but the closet space is .
- In the Sanayeh Gardens, the public gardens, refugees from bombed-out homes encamp under strange tall trees that bulge at the top.
- Salad Ali Jelle in Sunday Times
We have completed the arrangement of the positions to encamp the African Union peacekeeping forces, we are ready to welcome them,Deputy Defence Minister Salad Ali Jelle said in Mogadishu.