- n a quarrel about petty points
- v argue over petty things
- Just because we are sitting together doesn't mean we have anything to say: children bicker and fidget and daydream; parents stew over the remains of the day.
- We can no longer posture and bicker and resort to the same failed ideas that got us into this mess in the first place - and that the American people rejected at the polls this past .
- The petition carried the day: the permanent 100% bicker had come to Princeton at last.
News & Articles
- Let's have the surveillance state debate
One diverting aspect of The Guardian-inspired hullaballoo over NSA surveillance has been watching people bicker about it on Facebook. In the old Soviet Union, people walked in the woods or hid in the bathroom with the faucets running to whisper forbidden thoughts. Here in the USA, people post them online along with cute kitten videos and photos of Reuben sandwiches. by Gene Lyons One diverting ...
June 19, 2013 - Arkansas Times