- n a quarrel about petty points
- v argue over petty things
- I just like thinking of their bickering as having man-love undertones.
- O'Reilly led him through questions on Iran, Afghanistan and Iraq, occasionally bickering with Obama ("You're not going to send ground troops into Pakistan, and you know it!") or .
- The Washington siege was an explosive mixture of gangsterism, revenge, racial hostility and religious bickering elevated, as the participants proclaimed, to the level of a holy .
News & Articles
- Senate immigration bill supporters push back on border security
Bickering across a deep divide, supporters of immigration legislation pushed back hard Wednesday against Republican demands for tougher border-security measures before millions living illegally in the country could take the first steps toward U.S. citizenship.
June 13, 2013 - Denver Post
- Dems, GOP argue about border security
WASHINGTON – Bickering across a deep divide, supporters of immigration legislation pushed ba ...
June 13, 2013 - Albuquerque Journal
- Border security at issue in immigration bill
Bickering across a deep divide, supporters of immigration legislation pushed back hard Wednesday against Republican demands for tougher border security measures before millions living illegally in the ...
June 12, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Barack Obama in Signal
I am not the first President to take up this cause, but I am determined to be the last,Obama said in his address. "Well, the time for bickering is over. The time for games has passed. Now is the season for action."
- Mitt Romney in Guardian Unlimited
People have been talking about things that Washington has been promising for years but not delivered,Romney told the crowd. "And so, I will go to Washington to stop the bickering, the sniping, the partisanship, the score-settling. I will...
- Al Sharpton in Prince George Citizen
I just felt like I couldn't leave him,Sharpton said. "This was like my father. And that's why to me I just can't sit in court and watch the bickering, because it's too personal."