- r making an additional point; anyway; besides, we can't afford it"
- r in addition
- But nothing happens at the West Hollywood Ralphs branch besides deliberation in the brownie-mix aisle over Ghirardelli's, Hershey's and Duncan Hines'.
- Davis, besides being simply a great actress, has just enough resemblance to Hillary to play her without seeming like she's doing an impersonation.
- Wireless speakers from Pioneer, Philips and others still have to be plugged individually into the wall, and besides, audiophiles will tell you that if they can't use their own .
News & Articles
- Fires put crunch on Augusta rentals
Besides the 26 destroyed by fire, more than two dozen other apartments were declared unfit for occupancy in the last year.
June 16, 2013 - Portland Press Herald
- This might just be Mickelson's year
Loading... Maybe it’s about his time. And besides Father’s Day, a role he takes seriously, Sunday is his 43rd birthday.
June 16, 2013 - Philly.com
- What Helps People Live A Long And Good Life
Besides being Japanese and living long lives, Jiroemon Kimura and Toyo Shibata shared something in common: they both had a strong interest in life, staying active all the way to the end.
June 15, 2013 - Forbes
- Tony Hayward in The Guardian
These allegations will neither distract the company's focus on stopping the leak nor alter our commitment to restore the Gulf coast,said Hayward. "Other parties besides BP may be responsible for costs and liabilities arising from the oil...
- Sarah Palin in PC Magazine
My family and I are thankful that the jury thoroughly and carefully weighed the evidence and issued a just verdict,Palin wrote on Facebook. "Besides the obvious invasion of privacy and security concerns surrounding this issue, many of us...
- Nicole Kidman in Sydney Morning Herald
In terms of my future as an actor, I don't know,Kidman said. "I'm in a place in my life where I have had some great opportunities. I may just choose to have some more children. There are many things I want to do besides act."