- r in or to a place that is lower
- Then they too sat beneath the TMS coil.
- This time, though, the site was not in the dry Saharan sand, but beneath the deep blue sea, a few hundred meters off the Mediterranean coast of Egypt.
- Richard Corliss goes beyond and beneath the website's selection of great movies: PLUS: Films dropped from the list Schickel's Cuts Corliss' Cuts.
News & Articles
- Plastic wind beneath their wings
Plastic wind beneath their wings Times Union Copyright 2013 Times Union. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Published 11:45 am, Friday, June 21, 2013 All major airlines offer incentive programs to reward customers for their loyalty. Instead we opt for airline mile credit cards that offer sign-up bonuses. Open one of three available ...
June 22, 2013 - Albany Times Union
- Brushing up on literacy
ESCALON - Beneath a shady tree, as dairy cows quietly mooed and passing vehicles whooshed by on Dodds Road, 25 young children and their mothers sat Friday morning on a multicolored parachute spread on the ground on the front lawn of a house in Escalon.
June 22, 2013 - The Stockton Record
- Fitzgerald: Rising star fumbles back down to earth
The column ran here 22 months ago, beneath a headline reading, “Humility sets this Patriots star apart.” It succinctly captured the gist of the piece that began, “A breath of fresh air blew through town two days ago after Aaron Hernandez, the Patriots’ great young tight end, signed a contract worth more than $40 million.” This morning, with the benefit of hindsight, it could make a writer feel ...
June 22, 2013 - Boston Herald
- Barack Obama in International Herald Tribune
What the cynics fail to understand is that the ground has shifted beneath them - that the stale political arguments that have consumed us for so long no longer apply,said Obama, who ran stressing a commitment to reduce partisanship. "The...
- President Bush in Detroit Free Press
From faraway lands, they were returned to cemeteries like this one where broken hearts received their broken bodies,Bush said. "They found peace beneath the white headstones in the land they fought to defend. It is a solemn reminder of the...
- Nancy Pelosi in ABC News
Pelosi, at a news conference in San Francisco, said Cheney's criticism of Democrats was "beneath the dignity of the debate we're engaged in and a disservice to our men and women in uniform, whom we all support."