- n something owned; any tangible or intangible possession that is owned by someone;
- n happiness felt in a secure relationship
- v be owned by; be in the possession of
- v be suitable or acceptable
- v be in the right place or situation
- v be rightly classified in a class or category
- v be a member, adherent, inhabitant, etc. (of a group, organization, or place)
- v be a part or adjunct
- It might not be as difficult to say goodbye to your belongings if you're giving them to organizations that can really use them.
- When Walsh helped homeowners purge their belongings on Clean Sweep, the weekend-long project would end with a huge garage sale.
- Melissa Martinez of Galveston, Texas, carries belongings salvaged from her destroyed home in the aftermath of Hurricane Ike on Sept.
News & Articles
- Kim Kardashian Moving All Belongings into Storage
Kim Kardashian is reportedly moving all of her belongings into a vault while she hides from the public with her baby. The mansion she and Kanye West are set to call home is still being renovated in Bel Air, and will be for the next month or so. Meanwhile, Kim is staying at an undisclosed location. A truck to move all of her belongings was parked outside of her Beverly Hills home on Tuesday ...
June 21, 2013 - Opposing Views
- Inmate's belongings seized in slaying probe
ASHEVILLE — Investigators seized the belongings of a Buncombe County jail inmate in the search for clues in the killing of a man whose burned body was found in Candler nearly six months ago.
June 20, 2013 - Asheville Citizen-Times
- St. Bernard's Catholic School broken into; school officials: Thieves steal foreign exchange students' belongings
The belongings of nearly 25 foreign exchange students at St. Bernard's Catholic School were stolen over the weekend after thieves opened boxes in the school's dormitory and rifled through items, officials said on Tuesday.
June 19, 2013 - Eureka Times-Standard
- Stan Smith in Guardian Unlimited
It's hard to leave all your belongings and take off, and the bad thing is you can't get back in once you leave,Smith said.
- Chet Culver in FOXNews
We want to give families time to sort through their belongings privately so they can figure out what they can keep and what needs to be destroyed,said Culver. "That's going to take some time and we want to be respectful of the families...
- Paris Hilton in Metro
I was appalled to learn that people are exploiting my and my sister's private personal belongings for commercial gain,Paris said in a declaration supporting the lawsuit, adding that she was concerned the information could be used for identity...