- s protected with battlements or parapets with indentations or embrasures for shooting through
- s having or resembling repeated square indentations like those in a battlement
- While all Britain chuckled at how he had outwitted the strict British law against lotteries, Scotland Yard men walked into battlemented Blair Castle for a conference with the .
- Through the rolling fields of Ayrshire, across moors and heaths, skirting the cottage of Poet Robert Burns, the President drove to battlemented Culzean (pronounced Cul-lane .
- You see the immense stations, battlemented like castles or stately as universities.