- n any of various aromatic resinous substances used for healing and soothing
- n semisolid preparation (usually containing a medicine) applied externally as a remedy or for soothing an irritation
- And what about the popular notion that lip balm can actually dry out lips, forcing people to apply more? Doctors say the dreaded cycle is caused not by the lip balm but by the .
- And what about the popular notion that lip balm can actually dry out lips, forcing people to apply more? Doctors say the dreaded cycle is caused not by the lip balm but by the user.
- He offers exclamations, not balm: John McCain wants to make 'em citizens! Mike Huckabee gave them college scholarships! And McCain voted against the Bush tax cuts!.
News & Articles
- Our militarized XXXXXXXXXXXXX
In my eight months in Tucson I have learned much about the humanitarian crisis at our southern border. Stories about it are told in Utah, but distance is a balm.
June 22, 2013 - The Salt Lake Tribune
- Notre Dame, Texas A&M to Release School-Themed Fragrance Lines to Fans
Have you ever wanted to smell like your favorite university? Even if you haven’t, Notre Dame fans and Texas A&M fans will have the opportunity to. The two schools plan to release signature fragrances in the fall. ND Gold Eau De Toilette, the fragrance for men, will include cologne, hair and body wash, aftershave balm, hand sanitizer […]
June 22, 2013 - New England Sports Network
- Whitefish lip-balm maker seeks expansion incentives
Owners of the Whitefish-based Hurraw! lip balm company have asked the city of Whitefish for property tax incentives and financial help with utility lines and impact fees as they plan to build a new ma
June 17, 2013 - Daily Inter Lake