- n blatant or sensational promotion
- v advertize noisily or blatantly
- The blatant ballyhoo for the trial, next month, at Dayton, Tenn.
- The Federal Trade Commission complained that Hadacol's leeringly prurient ballyhoo ("The Hadacol boogie makes you boogie-woogie all the time") is "false, misleading and deceptive .
- Ballyhoo for the Westminster Kennel Club's Annual Dog Show is usually composed of statistics, freaks, photographs of puppies.
News & Articles
- Band: Ballyhoo!
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Ballyhoo! is a reggae/rock band from Baltimore, Maryland, and they made their second stop to...
June 20, 2013 - FOX 2 News St. Louis
- Dads deserve your attention today
When Mother's Day rolls around, there is no missing the ballyhoo that accompanies it. Our moms are depicted as saintly figures who can do no wrong.
June 16, 2013 - Zanesville Times Recorder
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in Ha'aretz
I believe that the ballyhoo over the nuclear issue is just an excuse by the US to weaken Iran and get domination over the Middle East,Ahmadinejad said.