- n one who is away or absent without leave
- s absent without permission
- Also awol were all but a few Democratic patrons from the key campaign-money centers of Hollywood and New York City.
News & Articles
- Fort Bliss deserter arrested for abuse of a corpse, tampering with evidence
A solider who went AWOL from Fort Bliss has been arrested in Ohio and is facing gruesome charges. 0 read more
June 10, 2013 - KTSM El Paso
- Former Fort Bliss soldier and girlfriend charged after body of baby found buried
A Fort Bliss soldier, who went AWOL for seven months, is charged after his girlfriend's child is found dead in a wooded area in Ohio. "I can confirm that the soldier, Nathen Ritze, was a Fort Bliss soldier who went, essentially absent without leave," said Maj. Joe Buccino, Fort Bliss spokesman. Ritze went AWOL last November. But his problems don't stop there. According to FOX 19, our FOX ...
June 10, 2013 - KFOX 14 El Paso
- How Ozzy Osbourne Got His Cocaine
Ozzy Osbourne would frequently go AWOL, according to bandmates remember. “I didn’t believe it when they said I had blackouts,” Ozzy says in a new interview.… READ ON
June 10, 2013 - RadarOnline.com
- Barack Obama in Washington Times
Too many fathers are AWOL, missing from too many lives and too many homes,Mr. Obama said to a church audience on Father's Day.
- Chris Van Hollen in Washington Post
One of the clearest messages of the last election was that the Republican leadership was just AWOL when it came to holding the Bush administration accountable,said Rep. Chris Van Hollen, D-Md., chairman of the Democratic Congressional...