- a of or relating to the axil
- a of or relating to the armpit
- The main axillary artery blockage cannot be cleared up by drugs, and if Ford's cramps return next year, about the only thing left will be surgery to bypass the blocked artery .
- On December 5, 1936 her temperature rose to 110; on December 15 to 111 axillary, and following the last chill of her illness on December 28 her temperature rose to above 114 .
- Another study, meanwhile, indicated that even axillary tumorsthose that have spread to the lymph nodesmay be better controlled or prevented following surgery by treatment .