- r by open declaration
their policy has been avowedly Marxist
- r as acknowledged
- Thailand's agrarian northeast, in particular, was the voting bloc that delivered a huge mandate to Prime Minister Thaksin in 2001, after he campaigned on an avowedly populist .
- The records are not even limited to such avowedly revolutionary groups as the Black Panthers or the Weathermen.
- For The Great Dictator, his first picture in which he avowedly needed help, Composer Chaplin thought up most of the tunes, in part or in whole, let Composer Willson do the rest.
News & Articles
- The Attack Is Not Just About Terrorism
Since it opens with a suicide bombing in downtown Tel Aviv, and since its mystery plot involves an attempt to track down a sheikh whose public expectorations call for the slaughter of Israeli civilians, The Attack is most avowedly "about" terrorism. But that's a subject, not the su...
June 18, 2013 - The Village Voice
- Robert Olen Butler in Monsters and Critics.com
The Post muses that Turner and his laissez-faire attitude towards monogamy may be an issue: "She will not be Ted's only girlfriend. Ted is permanently and avowedly non-monogamous," Butler writes in his email. "But though he has several...
- Nick Clegg in guardian.co.uk
Acknowledging the angst within his party over his position on Europe, Clegg told guardian.co.uk: "Look, I'm not going to hide the fact there is a debate in the Liberal Democrats, just as there are in all political parties. But we are an avowedly...
- Gerry Adams in AngolaPress
Bringing rejectionist unionism into the peace process would be an enormous achievement. Our endeavor is to make peace with Ian Paisley and those he represents because we are avowedly anti-sectarian,Adams said. "We are prepared to make...