- An admittedly less scientific poll of parents conducted this year for AOL and the Associated Press found that elementary school students were averaging 78 min.
- Or the catatonic, mumbling responses to admittedly ridiculous questions like, "How's that beard working out for ya?" After several failed attempts to jolt Phoenix out of his stupor .
- By now, it must run into hundreds of millionsincluding, admittedly, the many people who have heard of him but have no idea of his pictures.
News & Articles
- Gazette.Net: WJ grad propels Thunderbolts to victory
Former Walter Johnson High School right-handed pitcher Mac Gill, admittedly, isn’t the type of guy who is going blast batters out of the box. “I’m not a strikeouts guy.
June 14, 2013 - Gazette.net
- COLUMN: Can't let go of hunting season
Admittedly, this columnist/sportsman is having trouble letting go of the 2012-2013 hunting seasons. So last week I penned a pathetically passionate plea for pity.
June 14, 2013 - Hattiesburg American
- These Are Supposedly The Words That Make The NSA Think You're A Terrorist
This is an (admittedly huge) list of words that supposedly cause the NSA to flag you as a potential terrorist if you over-use them in an email. We found this on Reddit, where James Bamford, a veteran reporter with 30 years experience covering the NSA, is answering questions from the community.
June 13, 2013 - Business Insider
- Daniel Radcliffe in Peace FM Online
I only heard Justin Bieber for the first time two weeks ago,Radcliffe said. "I genuinely thought it was a woman singing. I'd never heard it before. Is it big in England yet?But he admittedly is so out of the loop when it comes to pop...
- Alan Tait in WalesOnline
He's extremely tough, very physical in contact and an outstanding finisher,said Falcons assistant coach Alan Tait. "Danny would fall into the same sort of bracket as Chris Ashton, who has been such a success at Northampton, admittedly at a...
- Ben Bernanke in International Herald Tribune
Bernanke replied: "Admittedly, it would be better if it had been earlier, but we have responded."