- v make automatic or control or operate automatically
- s operated by automation
an automated stoker
- Here is the script of an automated call going out to Sessions's Texas district: I have an important message about your health care.
- Since Admiral started up its first automated production line, it has been able to cut the price of its 24-in.
- A new Rasmussen automated survey finds GOP nominee Bob McDonnell leading by just 2 points in the race for governor of Virginia (Sept.
- Chris Dodd in CBS News
We asked what it entailed and we were told that it was nothing more than enhanced customer service,Dodd said in the statement today. "For instance, being able to get a person on the phone instead of an automated operator."
- Michael Griffin in Reuters
Only Russia has previously achieved a successful automated docking in space ...... The ATV marks the arrival of Europe as a full-fledged space power,Griffin said in a statement.
- Norm Coleman in New York Times
Scam artists have treated Medicare like an automated teller machine, drawing money out of the government's account with little fear of getting caught,said Senator Norm Coleman of Minnesota, the senior Republican on the subcommittee. "When...