- v make automatic or control or operate automatically
automate the movement of the robot
- Plus, Morrow adds, with Allscripts, which gives health-care providers online access to records and enables them to automate everyday tasks such as billing, scheduling and writing .
- But an increasing number have switched to more technologically sophisticated sponge systems that automate the counting to enhance patient safety.
- Autonomy's mission is to automate the handling of that information and route it to the right people in the right place.
- Jarno Trulli in Planet F-1.com
Trulli told Italian magazine Autosprint: "I'm not going to name any names, but I think that some teams have already found a way to automate the starting procedure and reduce to the minimum the chance of spinning the wheels under acceleration. I'm...
- Greg Combet in Jewish Telegraphic Agency
The introduction of this new capability will increase the ADF's battle space awareness, automate combat messaging and assist in the successful conduct of operations,Combet said in a statement. "Importantly, this capability will...
- Jan Andersson in ABN Newswire (press release)
The investment that high tech companies are willing to make in our solutions to automate the capture and flow of financial documents inside of SAP is of considerable importance to the future direction of ReadSoft,said Jan Andersson, President...