- a originating within the body
- The nerve fiber used in an autogenous graft is rarely more than two millimeters wide.
- Clara Howard, however, cannot endure the further shock of such autogenous grafting from her unburned legs.
- Whiteby, with amazing speed, in 24 hours produced an autogenous vaccine from infected material taken from His Majesty.
News & Articles
- Harrisvaccines Awarded Rotavirus C Autogenous Licensure
AMES, Iowa, Jan. 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Ames, Iowa-based vaccine producer, Harrisvaccines, today announced it has been granted United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) autogenous licensure of the ...
Jan. 30, 2014 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance