heterogenous : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a consisting of elements that are not of the same kind or nature
- a originating outside the body
- I'm always surprised at how heterogenous fandom is.
News & Articles
- Lattice's Ultra-Small FPGAs Make Big HetNet Move
Lattice positions itself for LTE and coming heterogenous network explosion.
Nov. 14, 2013 - EETimes
- AMD takes the next step in heterogenous computing
Advanced Micro Devices this week said it will ship in January its first processor to use the heterogenous system architecture (HAS) for allowing CPU and graphics cores share resources.
Nov. 14, 2013 - Embedded Systems Design
- AMD's 2014 mobile roadmap is built around low power, security logic
AMD Wednesday promised a 2013 roadmap that pushes power consumption down to the level of rival Intel’s latest Atom chips. The company also added dedicated security features that address how corporate workers bringing personal devices into a business environment. The three pillars of AMD’s mobile roadmap will be three chips: “Kaveri,” AMD’s first chip designed for heterogenous computing; “Beema ...
Nov. 14, 2013 - PC World
- Zevulun Orlev in Ynetnews
MK Orlev added that, "the conditions for Israeli students are actually worse than in Japan or Korea, which are more crowded, because in Israel the classes are heterogenous and the gaps between groups of students are very large."