authentic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s conforming to fact and therefore worthy of belief
an authentic account by an eyewitness
- s not counterfeit or copied
an authentic signature
- A sauce surely can't be authentic if it tastes of a food court and not, say, of your mother's stove.
- No matter how much we crave it, authenticity is hard to come by in this country.
- Rabbit is not a character calculated to inspire affection, but he is an unflinchingly authentic specimen of American manhood, and his boorishness makes his rare moments of .
- Mike Huckabee in International Herald Tribune
My conservative message of faith, family, and freedom is resonating with the American people. They know it's authentic,Huckabee said in a statement Sunday, jabbing Romney, the former Massachusetts governor who has battled charges of changing...
- Steve Nash in SI.com
After playing with an authentic leather ball your whole life and going to a composite was very difficult, but after playing with it every day you become used to it,Nash said. "It's going to be another arduous time for us to adjust back."
- Will Smith in Urbana Daily Citizen
It's the very authentic version of an alcoholic superhero,Smith said. "You will scream laughing, then there's some dramatic turns that just leave your jaw dropping. Huge special effects. It is all things."