autobiographic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to or characteristic of an autobiographer
he seldom suppressed his autobiographical tendencies
- a relating to or in the style of an autobiography
they compiled an autobiographical history of the movement
- Your earlier songs focus on loneliness, and they seem more autobiographic.
- Sexy, funny and extremely compelling, both "David Chelsea in Love" and "Real Stuff" are top examples of the comix autobiographic form.
- Adolf Hitler makes most of his money by selling Mein Kampf ("My Struggle"), the autobiographic "Nazi Bible" which has passed 2,000,000 copies, and out of his newspaper.
- Patrick Stump in 33 KDAF-TV
In the 28 years of writing songs, there are very few that are autobiographic. On this record, the only real part of me is in the song 'Until the Day Is Done,' which is looking at the mess the current administration had left this country with, and... Michael Stipe http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Stipe&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF6uXcdYVDPglFsBsXI2ypO2HtVgQ MTV.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1584176/20080326/id_0.jhtml&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEagWGohBinp_tkY0vSZF5pMlwrZg Mar 26, 2008
6843 9974 autobiographical This record is not the standard autobiographical thing like when we first started," says Stump, sitting with his bandmates as they prepared to tape a concert special for Fuse TV. "Autobiography loses its luster when everyone is doing it."