- a of rocks, deposits, etc.; found where they and their constituents were formed
- s originating where it is found
autochthonous rocks and people and folktales
- The performance of this autochthonous work was good.
- Characterized by an English critic as "that rara avis, an autochthonous American author," she is most conveniently classified by negatives.
- Abel Prieto in Mathaba.Net
Havana, July 5 (acn) "We have to analyze and discuss more about every detail of our identity to safeguard our most autochthonous traditions and even to defend the survival of the just society we are building," said Prieto during a meeting held...