- n an agent who conducts an auction
- v sell at an auction
- The singsong chant of an auctioneer rang through the gilded, tapestried halls of Cairo's Kubbeh Palace last week, sounding the end of one of the most expensive and generally .
- Then the auctioneer raised his hand and lowered his voice.
- Today, as an independent auctioneer, she is called upon to sell items like the last diamond necklace worn by Princess Diana.
News & Articles
- Glance Back
When our reporter drove down Webb Street and saw the activity last week at Auctioneer Bill Leachman’s barn she was amazed at the progress which had been made to have the auction yard in readiness for the grand opening sale next Monday.
June 12, 2013 - Elk Grove Citizen
- UPDATE: Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Edges Lower After Announcing Sale of More Than 11,700 Acres Of Land At Unreserved ...
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA.TO), auctioneer of farm, construction and other equipment, will sell 75 quarters of real estate which is more than 11,700 acres at an unreserved public auction in
June 11, 2013 - Nasdaq
- NJ auctioneer: Pact struck, Bryant items on sale
NJ auctioneer: Pact struck, Bryant items on sale The Associated Press Published Jun 10, 2013 08:49AM MDT Newark, N.J. • A New Jersey auction house says it has reached a settlement in a lawsuit over memorabilia from NBA star Kobe Bryant’s high school and early pro career. Goldin Auctions sued in federal court last month after Bryant’s lawyers wrote the company telling it to cancel the planned ...
June 10, 2013 - The Salt Lake Tribune
- Zell Miller in National Review Online
Listing all the weapon systems that Senator Kerry tried his best to shut down sounds like an auctioneer selling off our national security,Senator Miller said.
- Al Pacino in Belleville News Democrat
We'll take the bids, relay them to the auctioneer,said area manager Nick Pacino. "As the bidding starts, the item leaves. Bidding stops. Sold. Next one. We will average one about every 60 seconds, sometimes a little quicker."
- Jonathan King in Sydney Morning Herald
There was a gasp in the room and the auctioneer...... was lost for words,historian Jonathan King told ABC radio.