- a of or relating to or comprising atoms
- a (weapons) deriving destructive energy from the release of atomic energy
- s immeasurably small
- Atomic batteries powered by radioisotopes were one of the first dreams of the Atomic Age, but the dream has taken a long time to turn into reality.
- In the fall of 1941 the question of atomic energy first came to his attention when President Roosevelt appointed him to a committee on atomic policy.
- Behind the low-rolling smoke of battle in Korea looms the most terrifying of all war clouds: the topless mushroom of the atomic bomb.
News & Articles
- Restaurant Review: Berkley's Atomic Dawg is a "Sausage Emporium"
Atomic Dawg sits in what looks like an unassuming old home in Berkley, but there is nothing ordinary about the inventive hot dogs and sausages served in the retro diner space inside.
June 21, 2013 - The Oakland Press
- Historic Atomic Liquors Reopens On Fremont Street With A Prayer
It probably won't take an act of God to revive an empty bar next to an abandoned Fremont Street casino, but the owners of Atomic Liquors arranged for some prayers just in case. Moments before several dozen journalists, neighborhood characters and other
June 20, 2013 - Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Atomic Training Implements Site Enhancements to Better Suit Users Needs
Atomic Training has recently implemented a new look and search functionality on their site, making it easier for users to find the software training they are looking for. (PRWeb June 19, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/SoftwareTraining/AtomicTraining/prweb10846901.htm
June 19, 2013 - PRWeb
- Barack Obama in Wall Street Journal
Mr. Obama, ahead of a key meeting with the Middle Eastern country next week, said Iran "must now cooperate fully with the International Atomic Energy Agency and take action to demonstrate its peaceful intentions."
- Richard Rhodes in USA Today
He was so characteristic of that generation. He was a man who took great pride in what he did during the war, including the atomic bombing,said Rhodes, who wrote The Making of the Atomic Bomb.
- Manouchehr Mottaki in Guardian Unlimited
The International Atomic Energy Agency submits a long list of inspectors to member countries and the countries have the right to oppose the visit by some inspectors,Mottaki told the official Islamic Republic News Agency.