- a of or relating to a cavity or chamber in the body (especially one of the upper chambers of the heart)
- During his term in office, he suffered from atrial fibrillation as a result of his thyroid problems.
- If it is atrial fibrillation, treatment is indicated not fish oil alone.
- People with disorders ranging from autism to atrial fibrillation (a heart condition) have claimed that preservatives worsen their symptoms.
News & Articles
- Promising Mid-Term Results From Thoracoscopic Ablation of Persistent Atrial Fibrillation Presented at Meeting of ...
A leading German cardiovascular heart center reported promising mid-term results for the surgical treatment of persistent atrial fibrillation during last week’s International Society for Minimally Invasive Cardiothoracic Surgery meeting being held in Prague, Czech Republic.
June 18, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Apama Medical Announces Issuance Of Patent For Low Profile Electrodes For Use On Balloons
CAMPBELL, Calif., June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Apama Medical, a privately held medical device company focused on the development of next-generation atrial fibrillation technologies, today announced the ...
June 18, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- New long-term data reinforce safety profile of Pradaxa® for stroke prevention in AF
INGELHEIM, Germany--(BUSINESS WIRE)--For media outside of the US, the UK & Canada only New long-term data from the RELY-ABLE® study, the long-term extension of the pivotal RE-LY®i trial of Pradaxa® (dabigatran etexilate) in patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation (AF), were today published online in Circulation,1 the journal of the American Heart Association. Pradaxa® is the only ...
June 17, 2013 - Business Wire
- Andrea in FOXNews
We expect that he will be able to begin exercising in a matter of days and return to the lineup in a brief period of time. He has had several episodes of this condition (atrial fibrillation) since mid-summer, and the good news is that now we know... Craig Patrick http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Patrick&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHh3kZiiS0f4ecMmSeAOATrNwzoxw KTVU.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.ktvu.com/nhl/5493004/detail.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF6vwR7VWS3aLjZCkBrW7ZTobvb7w Dec 8, 2005
6385 9481 atrial The models produced by EnSite Fusion result in better, faster care for my patients and more reliable delivery of therapy for complex arrhythmias, such as atrial fibrillation," said Andrea Natale, MD, who is a consulting professor at Stanford...
- Kari Stefansson in Reuters India
Why is it important to identify those who are at risk for this kind of a problem? The reason for that is that atrial fibrillation predisposes for stroke. And stroke is a common cause of disability in our society,deCODE genetics President and...