- r in a shrewd manner
he invested his fortune astutely
- Valjas has astutely chosen compromise rather than confrontation with the powerful Estonian Popular Front.
- It's your basic claustrophobic nightmare, which theater and cinema have astutely exploited--from Sartre's No Exit and nearly any Pinter play or Roman Polanski movie to the old .
- The Europeans, Ajami astutely observes, disdain us for our excessive religiosity (manifest, they imagine, by evolution being expelled from schools while prayer is ushered back in .
News & Articles
- Blancanieves: Witty, Riveting, and Gorgeous
The new film from Spanish writer/director Pablo Berger is a silent, black-and-white film so witty, riveting, and drop-dead gorgeous that moviegoers may forget to notice that they can't hear the dialogue. Astutely, Berger has chosen to wrap his experiment around a tale everyone knows: the perils of t...
June 18, 2013 - Broward-Palm Beach New Times
- Peter Smith in Business Wire (press release)
I didn't think we kicked that astutely in the first half, so we lost the kicking contest. Their game plan was obviously to knock us over because they thought we'd attack a lot, and they did that well. When we did kick we didn't kick that well and... Graham Henry http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Henry&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFQaRHMFm4WNOHOdVYvHjr3b8irqw Stuff.co.nz http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/all-blacks/3833001/Graham-Henry-in-search-of-complete-display&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGFpMKTsGxcTMcrdtbgnL5u9ioINQ Jun 20, 2010
6215 9067 astutely Smith commented: This acquisition is an integral part of our international expansion strategy. The Hallmark Channels are a well-established channel brand, astutely positioned for strong future growth. Movies 24, KidsCo and Diva TV are exciting new...
- Sunil Mittal in Thaindian.com (blog)
The finance minister has managed to address the triple challenge of growth, inclusiveness and sustainability very astutely,said Sunil Bharti Mittal, president of the leading industry lobby, the Confederation of Indian Industry.