acutely : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in an acute manner
she pitied her sister acutely
- r having a rapid onset
an acutely debilitating virus
- r changing suddenly in direction and degree
the visor was acutely peaked
her shoes had acutely pointed toes
- r in a shrewd manner
he was acutely insightful
- The most acutely observed, realistic sitcom about regional American life bar none, this animated series is a lot like its protagonist, Texas propane salesman Hank Hill: it isn't .
- The Office is an acutely funny workplace sitcom in which the cubicle prisoners fight wrenching boredom and dream of escape.
- It was also an acutely painful symptom of the fragility of the institutions that are crucial to the nation's orderly functioning.
News & Articles
- 5 Biggest Ways Brazil Must Improve to Win World Cup 2014
While Brazil have been gloriously impressive in their Confederations Cup campaign thus far, coach Felipe Scolari will be acutely aware of the need to improve ahead of their assault on the World Cup next summer. Results against Mexico and Japan have demonstrated just how threatening Brazil are, but it is still too early to suggest they are the finished article. Doubtless, the Selecao will be one ...
June 20, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- John McCain in MyFox Kansas City
I am acutely aware that I cannot succeed in that endeavor, nor can our party prevail over the challenge we will face from either Sen. Clinton or Sen. Obama, without the support of dedicated conservatives,McCain said in prepared remarks to the...
- Morgan Tsvangirai in postzambia.com
The pace of reform has been painfully slow; abuses of power are still all too common; many people are still struggling to make a living wage and provide for their families,he said. "I am acutely aware that these and other challenges have...
- Samir Sumaidaie in Forbes
Iraqi leaders are acutely aware of the political debate in Washington, that there is the possibility of a change in policyand a reduction in US troops, Sumaidaie said. "I think it is fair to say they are very concerned about that. Iraqi...