- r away from the right path or direction
he was led astray
- r far from the intended target
a bullet went astray and killed a bystander
- Although the industry is rife with rumors that workers are locked in factories if diamonds go astray, Shah denies that his own employees are ill treated.
- Hollywood partygoers gone astray? Marauding hippies from Haight-Ashbury? No, these intruders in the hills and canyons around tinsel town are, of all things, a new breed of .
- Doctors, like most of us, are often led astray by stereotypes that are based on someone's appearance, emotional state or circumstances.
News & Articles
- Ideo's 3 Steps To A More Open, Innovative Mind
Ideo's 3 Steps To A More Open, Innovative Mind : You need inquiry to innovate—so companies can navel-gaze themselves astray, Brown says: “the quickest way for removing curiosity in my opinion is to have organizations that are too inward-facing, that don’t spend enough time out in the world”
June 20, 2013 - CyberJournalist.net
- Maps May Lead Google Astray
Maps May Lead Google Astray
June 17, 2013 - The Motley Fool
- Survey: Most Drivers Using GPS Say It Has Led Them Astray
GREENVILLE, S.C., June 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- GPS has changed the way people travel, but 63 percent of U.S. drivers who have used GPS say the technology has led them astray at least once by pointing ...
June 17, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Raymond Burke in Guardian Unlimited
I'm concerned that a leader at a Catholic university made these comments. It can lead Catholics astray,Burke said by telephone as he attended March for Life anti-abortion events in Washington. "I just believe that it's of the essence for...
- Anna Bligh in BBC News
If they are going to profit from their story I don't think a contribution back would go astray,said Queensland premier Ms Bligh.
- Tiger Wood in BBC Sport
When asked what had been the most difficult thing about recent months, Woods said: "Having to look at myself like I never want to look at myself, how far astray I got from my core fundamentals and morals my mom and dad taught me. The other difficult...