- v present reasons and arguments
- v have an argument about something
- v give evidence of
The evidence argues for your claim
- Keeping Ashley smaller and more portable, the doctors argue, has medical as well as emotional benefits: more movement means better circulation, digestion and muscle condition, and .
- For that reason, some critics argue that the French doctors moved too fast.
- Opponents of ESC research--starting with Bush--argue that you can't destroy life in order to save it; supporters argue that an eight-cell embryo doesn't count as a human life in .
News & Articles
- ZALEON: Why argue LeBron vs. MJ?
ZALEON: Why argue LeBron vs. MJ? Beaumont Enterprise Copyright 2013 Beaumont Enterprise. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Updated 6:51 pm, Tuesday, June 11, 2013 Sunday night, King James reasserted his place on the NBA's throne, this time located atop an attempted dunk from Spurs center Tiago Splitter. Attempted dunk may be the ...
June 12, 2013 - Beaumont Enterprise
- Fort Hood suspect expected to argue shooting was in defense of Taliban
By Jim Forsyth SAN ANTONIO, Texas (Reuters) - Accused Fort Hood gunman Major Nidal Hasan is expected to tell a military judge on Tuesday how he plans to argue he was protecting the Taliban when he opened fire on dozens of people at the facility in 2009. The Army psychiatrist could face the death penalty if convicted of premeditated murder on charges he killed 13 people and wounded 32 in the ...
June 11, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Euro Rises as Merkel Says Government Will Argue Before Court in Favor of OMT
Euro Rises as Merkel Says Government Will Argue Before Court in Favor of OMT
June 11, 2013 - DailyFX via Yahoo! Finance
- President Bush in Canada.com
While there remains "understandable debate" about whether the war was worth fighting, Bush said "war critics can no longer credibly argue that we're losing in Iraq."
- Andrew Cuomo in ABC News
If you talk to General Petraeus, I think he would argue that part of the success in Iraq involved reaching out to people that we would consider to be Islamic fundamentalists, but who were willing to work with us because they had been completely... Barack Obama http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHQ0yfPaaXFGqLKymRgcres0I2nuA Sydney Morning Herald http://www.google.com/url?q=http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-world/obama-considers-reaching-out-to-taliban-20090308-8s2u.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE_8bOkqVy2CdFUdUo2wcPN1c6zKg Mar 7, 2009
5253 7698 argue When a company pays funds that the company effectively doesn't have, it's akin to a looting of a company," Cuomo said. "You could argue if the taxpayers didn't bail out AIG, those contracts wouldn't be worth the paper it's printed on."