- n a demonstration of approval by clapping the hands together
- I want to thank Gardner Taylor for the invocation -- (applause) -- Tom Gill for the Pledge of Allegiance -- (applause) -- Chelsea Cole for the National Anthem -- (applause) -- Del .
- It's the perseverance of Elvin Vasquez, a Marine supply chief in Iraq -- (applause) -- who finally got into the Naval Academy on his third try -- (applause) -- who never gave up .
News & Articles
- Sony twists the bad publicity knife deeper into Microsoft
Sony's PlayStation 4. (Credit: Sony) LOS ANGELES -- Thunderous applause greeted Sony Computer Entertainment of America CEO Jack Tretton when he announced that there would be no restrictions on used games for the PlayStation 4. Tretton smiled and paused, garnering him a second wave of enthusiastic clapping and hollering. In a battle between two titans of the console gaming industry on the ...
June 11, 2013 - CNET
- PS4 Has No Used Game Restrictions Or Online Requirements
Jack Tretton just won an enormous round of applause. He just announced that the PlayStation 4 will not impose new used game restrictions. The system will also not require online authentication. Additionally, PlayStation Plus memberships will carry over to PlayStation 4 with no additional cost. Netflix and other services won't be behind a paywall. Oh, and your instant collection will start on Day ...
June 11, 2013 - Game Informer
- Sony: 'We won't impose any restrictions on PS4 used games'
Sony makes a simple declaration to much applause (click image to enlarge). (Credit: Screenshot by David Carnoy/CNET) The battle lines have been drawn. After Microsoft created a controversy with an ambiguous used-games policy at the launch of the Xbox One, Sony's striking back with a simple message to gamers: "We won't impose any restrictions on used games" for the PS4. "I guess that's a good ...
June 11, 2013 - CNET
- Serena Williams in The Associated Press
Everyone should give her a big round of applause,Williams said. "She defines what being a champion and never giving up means."
- Mark Warner in MiamiHerald.com
There may be parts of the speech that aren't going to get a lot of applause,Warner said Monday, "but I've got to say what I believe will get our country back on the right path."
- Tim Tebow in Dayton Daily News
It was one of the loudest rounds of ovation and applause that I have been a part of in my entire life,Tebow said Monday. "The team, the players clapped probably for three or four minutes and didn't stop. You could see coach Addazio getting...