- n food or drink to stimulate the appetite (usually served before a meal or as the first course)
- When he offers you an appetizer composed of simple vegetables dewy with liquid salt, he is saying something to you.
- There are four things that you can eat at many meals besides the main course: an appetizer, bread, a drink and dessert.
- Until recently, the new Shuffle would have been unveiled as an appetizer during a bigger media banquet one of those wonderful little trinkets that Jobs would show off at the .
News & Articles
- Every dad deserves cheesy, porky stuffed jalapenos
Use whatever kind of sausage your dad prefers in this appetizer.
June 12, 2013 - The Express-Times
- K’s Kitchen: Begging for a recipe
By Kathryn Reed One of the fun things about going to dinner where everyone is asked to bring something is that there will be a variety of food. Such was the case last week. Everyone was asked to bring an appetizer. Unfortunately I didn’t have [...]
June 10, 2013 - Lake Tahoe News
- Taste the World goes vegetarian for its June tour
A Greek appetizer of fried chickpea falafel. An Arabian eggplant dip known as baba ghanoush. Tasty Mexican chiles rellenos. A Nepali-style chow mein noodle dish.Who says vegetarian food isn't fun or flavorful? Certainly not the organizers of Taste the World tour, which continues its 2013 season on F...
June 6, 2013 - Lancaster Online
- Frank Gaffney in FOXNews
Frank Gaffney, president of the private Center for Security Policy, said, "The Islamic fascists have Israel in mind as an appetizer. We are the main course."
- Karl Malone in International Herald Tribune
If people could have watched our practices they would have paid who knows how much to get in,Malone said. "For us, the games were just an appetizer for the next day's practice."
- Tom Glavine in USA Today
I've been looking forward to spring training, so this is a little bit of an appetizer, so to speak,Glavine said of the voluntary conditioning camp. "I had a good winter working out and everything feels good."