- s of laws and regulations; designed to protect trade and commerce from unfair business practices
- Network executives protested long loudly that FCC's antimonopoly regulations would wreck their business.
- Said he: "Our antimonopoly machinery has broken down hopelessly.
- GOVERNMENT The Federal Trade Commission, which usually aims an antimonopoly broadside at an entire industry, last week drew a careful bead on just one man.
News & Articles
- Rosneft gets green light to buy two gas producers
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Rosneft , the world's top publicly owned oil producer by output, was cleared to buy two domestic natural gas companies from diamond miner Alrosa, Russia's antimonopoly watchdog said ...
July 30, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! Finance
- Vladimir Putin in EasyBourse.com
In the first quarter of this year, the company exported raw materials at half the level of domestic prices,Putin said, the Interfax news agency reported. "I ask the Federal Antimonopoly Service and maybe even the (Prosecutor General's...
- Yuri Chaika in Kommersant
The Prosecutor General Office hasn't stepped in yet. It is currently checked up by the Federal Antimonopoly Service,Chaika told the reporters on Tuesday.
- Leonid Chernovetsky in Kyiv Post
He calls me every day, asks weird questions, and wants to start antimonopoly investigations again. He should know that I don't care about his investigations,Chernovetsky said.