- s of laws and regulations; designed to protect trade and commerce from unfair business practices
- As it will for months and maybe years to come, the Justice Department's antitrust suit against International Business Machines Corp.
- FEW economic issues have revived as suddenly as antitrust policy.
- There were grumblings, of course, about antitrust, but hardly anyone seemed to think they would lead anywhere.
News & Articles
- EU antitrust regulators seek info from telecom firms, handset makers over Google’s Android
European Union antitrust regulators are asking mobile telecoms...
June 17, 2013 - MacDailyNews
- ABA Sections of Antitrust Law, International Law respond to the COMESA Competition Commission’s Request for Comments ...
WASHINGTON, D.C., June 17, 2013 — The American Bar Association Sections of Antitrust Law and International Law have submitted comments in response to the COMESA Competition Commission’s Request for Comments on the Proposed Draft Guidelines to the COMESA Competition Regulations, 2004.
June 17, 2013 - American Bar Association
- US judge in Microsoft antitrust case dies at 76
Thomas Penfield Jackson, who as a federal judge in Washington presided over a historic Microsoft antitrust case and the drug possession trial of former Mayor Marion Barry, has died. Jackson died at his ...
June 17, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Arlen Specter in New York Times
That requires an explanation,Specter said. "The NFL has a very preferred status in our country with their antitrust exemption. The American people are entitled to be sure about the integrity of the game. It's analogous to the CIA...
- Kenneth Chenault in AFP
Business conditions continue to weaken in the US and so far this month we have seen credit indicators deteriorate beyond our expectations,Chenault said. "While it is too early to assess the impact of these indicators, the antitrust...
- Herb Kohl in Reuters
The consequences for advertisers and consumers could be far-reaching and warrant careful review, and we plan to investigate the competitive and privacy implications of this deal further in the Antitrust Subcommittee,Kohl said in a statement.