- a used in the treatment of cancer
- He points, for example, to antitumor alkaloids found in the Madagascar periwinkle that are now used in the treatment of childhood leukemia and Hodgkin's disease.
- Studies suggest that such cells will have developed a strong antitumor activity.
- A complex bodily protein, it possesses both antiviral and antitumor properties, which means it could become an important new weapon against a wide range of diseases, from the .
- Morrissey in WELT ONLINE
Preclinical data suggest that XL147 potentiates the antitumor efficacy of paclitaxel and carboplatin without exacerbating the toxicity of this commonly used regimen,said Michael M. Morrissey, Ph.D, president of research and development at...
- Elias Zerhouni in National Institutes of Health (press release)
This work may be complementary to efforts of cancer immunologists who have developed many clever ways to improve the development of antitumor T cells,said Elias A. Zerhouni, MD, NIH Director. "The cross-fertilization of research between...