- n a person suffering from anorexia nervosa
- s suffering from anorexia nervosa; pathologically thin
- The sites warning is straightforward and bracingly honest: "This is a PRO-ANOREXIC site," it reads.
- They couldn't find an actual anorexic model? The billboard may come to Paris next, which brings to mind how icons devolve into clichs: will Caro become the Iron Eyes Cody of the .
- The anorexic patient's inability to see her body as it is has long fascinated researchers.
News & Articles
- Fleetwood Mac at Time Warner Cable Arena tonight (6/24/13)
FLEETWOOD MAC Fleetwood Mac released a new EP to coincide with its current tour, but the anorexic Extended Play consists of just three Lindsey Buckingham cast-offs and Stevie Nick's sun-dappled "Without You," which dates back to the couple's pre-Mac duo Buckingham Nicks. More telling, the tour supports the 35th anniversary reissue of the iconic 1977 LP Rumours.… [ Read more ] [ Subscribe to the ...
June 24, 2013 - Creative Loafing Charlotte
- Gisele Bundchen in FOXNews
Everybody knows the standard for models is to be thin,Bundchen said. "But you can't generalize and say that all models are anorexic."
- Keira Knightley in RTE.ie
Speaking about the press, Knightley said: "They said to me yesterday 'How does it feel to be called anorexic?' and I had no idea that I was."
- Stan Van Gundy in The Associated Press
I want kids or women out there to realize you don't have to be anorexic to be beautiful. There'sa lot of pressure living this Hollywood life. People expect to see you at a certain weight and when you gain a few pounds then all of a sudden it's the... Cheryl Burke http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheryl_Burke&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEScQADnaCj5r45KCr3pVvuTmiJbA TransWorldNews (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.aspx%3Fid%3D64205%26cat%3D2&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGoUQxmBp_kKZ40b41wgtgj-xC7Kg Oct 9, 2008
4091 6077 another It's gotten ridiculous," Orlando coach Stan Van Gundy said. "It's almost like a parody of itself this whole situation now. Come on, an hour long? It takes 15 seconds to say I've decided to stay in Cleveland but we've got another 59 minutes...