- a relating to or marked by a severe deficiency of oxygen in tissues or organs
- For one thing, they recycle the stinky stuff in anoxic environments, and Rove is really on the other end of that equation:.
- Somehow, inexplicably, he had survived the nightlong storm, living through bitter, anoxic conditions that should have killed him hours before.
- We have a stratified (canfield-type) ocean with anoxic surface waters and euxinic bottom waters that were probably too warm at depth to allow such clathrates to form.
News & Articles
- Coroner: Summerville woman's death ruled accidental
The Dorchester County Coroner's Office has ruled the death of a Summerville woman as an accident following an investigation. Coroner Chris Nisbet says Tabetha Grooms cause of death was anoxic encephalopathy due to blunt force injury to head due to fall.
June 10, 2013 - Live 5 News Charleston