- n a native or inhabitant of Angola
- a of or relating to or characteristic of Angola or its people
News & Articles
- Angolan Engagement in Regional Military Issues
with Rafael Marques de Morais Please join the CSIS Africa Program for an invitation-only discussion with Rafael Marques de Morais, Angolan journalist and civil rights activist. read more
June 21, 2013 - Center for Strategic and International Studies
- IDEX Online: Angola aiming to be KP vice chair
Angola is seeking to be appointed as vice chair of the Kimberley Process (KP) for 2014, Angolan Vice President Manuel Domingos Vicente told The Angola Centenary Diamond Conference at the official opening Thursday.
June 21, 2013 - National Jeweler
- Ban Ki-moon in Malaysia Star
I have no information about the Angolan forces participating,UN chief Ban said.
- IsaÃas Samakuva in Reuters
The facts suggest that the final results of this election might not rigorously reflect the wishes expressed in the ballot box by the Angolan people,Samakuva told a news conference at his party's office in the capital Luanda.
- Jose Eduardo dos Santos in Times Online
Mr dos Santos, a former Marxist, replied today: "A human warmth has been transmitted to the Angolan people and it has been an unique and privileged moment".