andorran : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a native or inhabitant of Andorra
- a of or relating to or characteristic of Andorra or its people
- Walter Smith in The Herald
It's interesting when you see the teams that have to play a first-round tie,Smith said. "I would look and say Kaunas will be the favourites to go through there. The Andorran side I don't think anybody will know that much about. Kaunas will...
- Bergeron in Daily Commercial News
One of the reasons that we encouraged Andorran drivers to compete was that we hoped to see another International Snowplow Championship to be organized and held there in 2014,says Bergeron. "The first competition received widespread...
- Linas Pilibaitis in Glasgow Daily Record
Pilibaitis said: "Scottish supporters did not see much of me so I'd like to show them my best qualities. I'm in good shape and I scored some goals against the Andorran team. Now my only wish is to be healthy."