ane : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s used of a single unit or thing; not two or more
`ane' is Scottish
- When the drum says: "A nto ane jomolo, jomolo (He is as weakening, weakening)," it means a tribesman is very ill.
- The male in this case is the son of one of France's most historic housesLe Comte Boni de Castel-ane.
- STAYING SHARP MIND BODY QUICK COUNTING ANALYSIS: This is ane a syone to master with practice.
News & Articles
- People,Places and Things
LONDON - "Pride and Prejudice" novelist Jane Austen looks set to replace Charles Darwin as the face on Britain's 10-pound note.
June 26, 2013 - Worcester Telegram & Gazette
- Ratan Tata in DeshGujarat
While addressing a press conference after singing MOU with Gujarat government for Nano car plant, Tata group Chairman Ratan Tata said "Aapde ahiya na chiye ane aapde ahiya paachaa aavya (We belong here and so we have come back here)".
- J Fraser Stoddart in PhysOrg.com
A suitane looks like a doll wearing a one-piece romper enclosing all five limbs: two legs, two arms, and the head,explains J. Fraser Stoddart, a pioneer of supramolecular chemistry.
- David Sullivan in Reuters South Africa (blog)
I said at Birmingham that it should be somebody born ane bred in Birmingham who owns the club but nobody was interested at the time,Sullivan said. "I think it is nice when local people own or part own the local club. I'm not the king of...